Arrowhead’s geographic position, logistical capabilities and safety standards set the facility apart in the marketplace in a number of ways, including:
- Direct rail access, reducing transportation costs while reaching a wider customer base.
- A superior location above the naturally occurring geological Selma Chalk Formation, providing a safer, environmentally responsible disposal option.
- More than 1,345 acres of greenspace, a 425-acre Subtitle D landfill footprint with 75 million cubic yards of airspace. The facility is permitted to receive up to 15,000 tons of material per day.
- Geographic reach, serving 33 states including all states east of the Mississippi River, all states along the western edge of the Mississippi River, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Capacity to safely accept and manage Coal Combustion Residue, mitigating its customers’ risks and liability.
- Proven and unparalleled rail transfer capabilities including the efficient, responsible management of more than 4 million tons of Coal Combustion Residue and a production schedule of up to 120 railcars per day.